I help high-achieving women who are over-worked and want more clearly defined boundaries in their life build resilience and self-worth so they can create a life with more balance, meaning and fun!
I meet you where you are today in your life and guide you down a path of discovery that will build core strength in your mind, body and spirit so that you are able to more effectively manage your time – and all that life brings your way – with calm and grace.
To help you have more confidence; to raise your energy or vibration; to help you create upward momentum in your life so you feel worthy of creating a life you love! There is no reason to struggle another day!
I want to help you get there faster than I did! You can struggle with your business, your relationships, your health, even your finances -- spend years of your life not making the progress you'd like, or you can learn from someone who has gone before you and save yourself time, energy and money in the process.
I learned the hard way, but you don’t have to! I struggled for years to regain my health and peace of mind after a devastating diagnosis and loss of eye sight. Why did this happen to me? Because I went too many years without understanding what chronic stress was and the damage it was doing inside my body. I allowed this level of stress over time, to become a ‘normal’ part of my life. Read more about My Story.
Once I understood what had gotten me to the point of physical fatigue and dis-ease in my body, I knew every aspect of my life had to change. I didn’t know fully what that meant then, or how it would happen, however -- I do today.
My mission is to connect with you BEFORE you become so worn down from exhaustion and stress that dis-ease takes over your body and manifests in a chronic illness. It sneaks up on you; it happens gradually while you are busy focusing on EVERYTHING else; while you’re not paying attention to YOU.
You don’t have to have a full-blown disease caused by stress and lack of self-care before you begin paying attention to how you’re living your life. Maybe this isn’t you at all. Maybe your life is pretty good, but somehow there is something missing. If it's missing now, it will be missing a year from now. You owe it to yourself to figure it out now.
It’s important to me to raise awareness on the topic of well-being and overall health and wellness. Again, it’s not just about the body, it’s also about the mind and the spirit. We were not meant to live with discontent and longing, we are created to take action and live fully the life we’ve been gifted.
When we nurture and give life to our spirit by pursuing things in life that we love, when we feed our mind with information that moves our lives in an upward direction and allows us to flourish in all areas of life, and when we nourish, care for and respect our body to enhance it’s intended functionality and healing power – only then can we achieve systemic good health to sustain us for a lifetime.
• you'll finally have complete clarity about who you are at your core and what you want
• you'll discover how all decisions become easier
• you'll have the opportunity to build resilience and bounce back faster from the ‘gifts’ of life
• you'll discover how to generate and hold onto your energy
• you'll learn how not to give your energy freely to others who may be undeserving
• you'll gain the capacity to react differently to all situations
• you'll be able to minimize distractions and have more focus
• you'll learn how to free your mind from clutter (and what clutter is!)
• you'll be taught a proven process for how to achieve the life that you imagine for yourself
• you'll be given tools, techniques and practices that will serve you for a lifetime
Life can be complex or it can be simple. I'll teach you how to simplify your life.
If you take care of your body, mind and spirit, your body will take care of your health -
• Are you feeling exhausted thinking about your day?
• Are you beginning to experience unexplained aches and pains?
• Have you been to the doctor and they tell you nothing is wrong?
• Does every little thing seem to irritate you?
• Are you feeling unsettled at the end of the day because things in your life aren’t going the way you would like? Is this keeping you up at night?
• Are you doing for others to the point of neglecting yourself?
• Do you feel stuck because of money or relationships?
• Do you feel you’ve been working in the same job or type of job for so many years you can’t do anything else?
• Are you feeling alone, like no one understands you?
• Is there not enough time or money to get everything done?
• Are you someone who would like to lose weight?
• Have you tried many times to lose weight and ultimately failed?
There are reasons why this happens and once you learn what they are, you have a much better chance of actually reaching your ideal weight – and maintaining it. I did it myself and will share what I know!
• Have you been diagnosed with a chronic illness such as hypertension or diabetes? Is weight an underlying issue?
• Do you have an auto-immune dis-ease that is not under control? I'm controlled without medication!!!
• Are you taking medications to balance moods, hormones, or dis-ease in your body?
I was so embarrassed when some of these things were happening to me. My experiences ultimately taught me compassion on a mega-scale -- both for myself and others. My once giant ego grew very small.
It’s so important to know this is not about perfection. It’s about pursuing excellence…growing into why you are here -- breathing with a beating heart. It’s about discovering your WHY and living it full out.
If you answered YES to a few or maybe several of these questions and you have gone months or years without being able to make permanent, sustainable changes in your life, you are not alone. I can help you move past what is holding you back. Once you learn how, it's like someone removing 500 pounds from your back - for life. Contact me here.
• open and feed your mind with information that inspires you
• care for and nurture your spirit with quiet time for reflection and relaxation
• pay close attention to your body; provide it the nutrition, hydration, movement and sleep it requires to function at full capacity – and most importantly – allow your body to heal itself
• remove or greatly reduce all in your life that does not serve you
It’s about learning how to do this on a consistent basis in a way that works for YOU. Everyone is different; we all learn at different rates and in different ways; and every one of them is ok! The most important thing is recognizing help is required to maintain this kind of forward momentum in your life. No one can do this alone.
It does not make you weak to reach out for help, it makes you stronger. That is what happened for me. Even the best coaches consistently work with other coaches to continue to grow to be able to further support you on your journey.
Spirit grows when ego lets go – and so your life begins. Start here!
Let's think different.
Where is the grass greener?
Imagine the possibilities!
Where you water it.
We get what we focus on. Period. If you are focusing on lack (money, time, pain) , that is exactly what you will get more of in your life!
Are you constantly thinking about your bills and how you will make it to the end of the month? Do you think about all the things you can't do or can't have because you don't have the time or money? Are you consumed with a health issue?
This is a lack mindset that will not move you in a new direction. Ever.
Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is Albert Einsteins definition of Insanity. Yet, we all do it to some extent.
Those parts of our life we 'water', pay regular attention to - or focus on - grow. Will you grow what gives you life or takes away from it?
What will separate you from the masses is recognizing that doing the same old thing every day, week, month, year - is not working and actively doing something to change it.
Are the circumstances in your life what you want them to be?
Getting clear on who you are, what you're about, and what you want to accomplish - not just today, but over your lifetime - is essential for a life well-lived.
Isn't that what we all want? To be able to look back at our lives and know we lived well, served others well, set a good example for those we knew and loved. To know that the world is a little better place because we lived. We don't have to be famous to make a difference in the lives of others.
Getting clear is how we make sure we have a good, meaningful, fulfilling life filled with JOY.
It doesn't mean there won't be difficult times. What it means is that getting very clear about what is important in your life, combined with laser focus about who you are and how you intend to show up in the world, will help you be better prepared to handle tough times when they come.
What is it you want for your life or business long term?
What kind of person do you want to be? How do you want to be remembered?
Decide for something new. Map it out. Get clear and focused. Refine it. Read it often. Talk about it. Imagine what it will feel like to have it. Wear it every day.
Sounds easy right? Eight little steps!
It is one thing to begin the process of moving toward bigger goals, toward a better life. It is quite another to continue the endeavor over time with fire and passion.
Why? Because one thing goes wrong -- and we quit.
There are ways to overcome the bad habit of quitting, and they're all in my tool box. This is where a coach can help you; keep you engaged, clear, present and focused to help you create new habits of thought and practice - while leaving the old ones in the dust.
Once you have these tools, you have them for life.
With whom would you like to share these tools and create an amazing life?
Raye Group holds the key to your success, whether it is health related, financial,
relationships at home, at work or with friends, or an opportunity related to your home, work or business. We can help.
© 2015 Raye Group